Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Collective Art Fair 2012

Hello again! Before I begin to update you folks from last week's super-awesome shindig, here's another one coming up later today. Come on over to The Collective Art Fair, where my good ol' LiveJournal pal & fellow tarot junkie Jade (finally aka The Tarot Monkey) signed me up to read cards with him again, from 11am-8pm today. I can do until 9pm, I think, depending on my energy levels, but lemme see.

We'll only be charging P150 for 15 minutes (so that's just P600 per hour), & we'll have a timer set, so we can accommodate as many people as possible. Ideally that should be around 8 people per shift. Jade will take care of readings from 11am until after lunchtime, so he can make it to the free local movie screenings at Kanto for Sine Bahaghari. Then I'll have my client-turned-protege Chesca man the booth with her Revelations Tarot deck (I AM ENVIOUS, CAN'T YOU TELL?) from 3pm-5pm. Give us feedback how she fares out! & then I'll be there from 6pm-8pm, hopefully earlier. That is, if I survive my Ayurvedic massage later. I begged the spa manager to accommodate me at the last minute, & the deal's already supposedly expired last week. So yeah, I've no choice but to go, & I'm actually super-curious now. I think I'll be a regular client there, since I really need to have bodywork done on a regular basis.



To sweeten the deal, I'm raffling off a basic Tarot deck! & I'll be taking lotsa pictures, which I'll be posting on our humble Facebook space.

Anyway, to hop on over to The Collective, especially when I start reading more often on Vinyl on Vinyl again before the rainy season hits, here's a map I gacked off online:


Commuting in the Philippines 101 in a larger map


Seriously, people, you have to be there. There's a whole buncha cool avant-garde stuff waiting to be discovered & relished, & I'm seriously most excited for the food. Wabi-Sabi & Mochiko, I'm all yours, baby!

1 comments:

rosi said...

Pleasantly surprised by the discovery of your site so pretty and so original, everything is well designed and very beautiful with lots of choice, it is a wonder !! your creations are beautiful and what about your -letter papers, superb !! Congratulations. Sincerely.

voyance par mail gratuite ; voyance gratuitement