Friday, November 05, 2010

Mystic Friday?

I am actually nervous & yet excited at the same time about this event that I signed up for later tonight. If it weren't for my Scorpio soul sister Aileen, I'd probably be staying at home recuperating further, after my long break from read-a-thons since my birthday a couple of months ago. But since my beloved fellow readers Francis & Jade will be there, too, YAY. Should be fun. I got the King of Pentacles, Page of Cups, & 6 of Wands from my Mythic Tarot deck, anyway, to assure myself that everything will be fine. So far, so good. I'm going pro bono because I can, hehe. Talk about paying it forward for a very momentous year. Thank you, Universe. ♥

Click to enlarge, por favor.


I better unwind before dragging myself out to the East. Anyway, happy weekend, folks! Looks like holistic healing & introspection are indeed in order, while the Sun & New Moon (as well as Mercury & Venus, ugh) are in Scorpio. Oh, well.

(As for my next reading schedule, I can be available this Sunday night, November 7th, from 8pm-12mn; then on Tuesday, November 9th, from 4pm-10pm. I'll confirm later if I can make it on Monday night, November 8th, from 10pm-12mn; & on Thursday, 4pm-10pm. Leave a comment for clarifications, s'il vous plait.)

0 comments: