Tuesday, April 22, 2008

trying to get back on track

I would like to thank my old high school classmate Isai for coming over to my humble abode & asking for a reading last week. I hope your weekend was eventful as forecasted. ;) I hope to see you again very soon, of course, but let’s wait until after May 5.

& I just love red envelopes all the more now.
“To sum it up, the red envelope tradition in feng shui is a means of protecting the ancient knowledge, as well as showing respect for the person who shared this knowledge with you.”

It’s really not about going overboard, but you know, I get happy sometimes with the most trivial of things. So, yeah, get some at National Bookstore & spread the luck around. I might also ask for a five-element pagoda keychain from my patrons. It’s just about the same price that I charge, so it shouldn’t be a hassle. Get feng shui items from Mandarin Gate in V Mall, Greenhills & you might even get discounts. ;)

I’ll be free this Tuesday (yay, Earth Day!) & Saturday for tarot readings. Usually I’m at my usual coffee shop but this Saturday I’ll be somewhere else, as I have a prior engagement to go to. I’ll be starting as early as 11 AM.

& oh, here’s this cool feng shui tip I got online… I might as well share it.
Remember that ‘Treasure Map’ you began at the New Moon of the 8th of this month? Well, now you have these next three days of this Full Moon to complete it. See what you want. Literally, visualize a plan and then put it down on paper with pictures from magazines or by writing affirmations or even by putting together a video diary of all the things that you want in your life. Just make sure that you complete this ‘map’ by the end of this Full Moon period in order to land among the stars with all your intentions.

You know me, I love wishlists. I hope this helps us all. ♥

0 comments: