Friday, March 25, 2016

o, hai, 2016! (part 2 -- planetary bonanza aftermath)

I'm back.

But maybe not for long again.

Tonight is a somber time: Good Friday transitioning into Black Saturday.

It's nice to have a bit of peace & quiet in the city at this time of the year, but a lot of establishments will reopen by tomorrow, just before noon. You oughta be chilling at this point! ;)

I'm trying to get a bit of work done while enjoying the waning Libra Moon, but I really need to relax more.

Anyway, I just have a few announcements, as I'm already applying a lot of changes since my last post:

1) As of April 1, 2016; my rates for 1:1 ThetaHealing® classes will increase considerably, as my 1:1 private session prices have already changed as well. Packaged rates are still available. Prepaid sessions are highly advised.

2) Free reading & healing requests will only be entertained via my Facebook Page promo posts from now on.

3) Waivers will be signed before a private reading/healing session. An assessment questionnaire must be filled up before a session starts, for new clients. Confirmation of a session must be done again online. Failure to show up will forfeit the session time & payment. Again, prepaid sessions will be requested more in the next few months.

4) Repeated absences resulting to non-completion of courses = non-certification will be subject to a completion fee, especially if reason for absence / delay was not fatal in the first place.  

My sessions don't involve mere fortune-telling anymore, please be advised. What I offer is only for the more serious seeker of answers, who would require emotional healing, who would want actual life coaching. Though I would still be redirecting to the proper authorities for any other financial, medical, legal concerns; I will always do my best to help out.

I'm more comfortable being called a "psychic" & a "healer" now, because that's what a ThetaHealer® is at the end of the day, basically, but I'm not here for your flimsy entertainment. & if you only want to hear the answers you want to hear without working to get your desired outcome & being accountable for your thoughts & actions, then it's best that you consult someone else.

To know more about what I offer, you can ask away via the "Contact Me!" section of this blog.

I'm also still selling limited editions of this 3-part ThetaHealing® meditation CD I got overseas, aside from a few ThetaHealing® books not included in my Basic & Advanced DNA2 class enrollments.

More to follow. But for now, let me leave you with this link chock-full of Spring-worthy affirmations from Louise Hay.

8 comments:

lin said...

Coucou, ton blog est trop ! Je viens tous les jours et cela me plait beaucoup
voyance en ligne gratuite

Arianne Arianne said...

I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

voyance gratuite en ligne

rosy123 said...

Bravo ! Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !

voyance gratuite en ligne

rosy123 said...

C'est interessant de trouver comme ce genre de postes.
voyance gratuite amour

hgjtohn said...

Excellent article.

voyance email amour

Labella Labella said...

Félicitations pour un très beau site


voyance gratuitement par mail

audrey lefour said...

It is for the first that I just visited your site and I find it really interesting! Congratulations!

voyance gratuite

rosy123 said...

Vraiment sympa ce site web
voyance serieuse gratuite