10 Signs He's An Evolved Man
1. He listens to and respects women: A gentleman never refers to ANY woman with defamatory language, because he has class.
2. He has the courage to ask for help and his ego is under control. He's secure enough to do personal work with the support of those who can help him heal childhood trauma.
3. He is guided by a purpose and sound personal belief system. His decisions are based on a sense that something greater than his individuality exists.
4. He mentors youth because he recognizes the responsibility to share the wisdom of experience. As a father, a coach, a teacher or leader in the community he gives back.
5. His worth is determined by what he does, not what he owns. He looks after his financial responsibilities, but the lives he touches matter more than the buildings or businesses he builds.
6. He challenges himself and constantly seeks opportunities to develop his mind. His goal is not to win, but to grow.
7. Sex isn't something he gets, but the result of the trust and connection his energy creates. He is not led by a 'need', and he doesn't wait to be led. He's absolute class in public and maintains discretion about his ravishing activities in private.
8. He lives without reservation and nothing to hide. His authentic life is enough that the praise about him happens when others are talking, not self-aggrandizement.
9. He looks for ways to make his world bigger, by developing friendships, travel and expanding his circles of influence to include people with different backgrounds and beliefs.
10. All things flow outward from his purpose. He is guided by a clear sense of who he is and while his vision of what he's here to do may be audacious, it never comes across with arrogance.
Wunderbar. May we have more evolved gentlemen around.
This reminds me of a new Virgo male client whom I had to really laud for being secure enough to 1) wear pink & still be all macho, haha; 2) move on with his life, even if it means having to really start over; 3) admit he needs help, even to the point of resorting to divination + ThetaHealing®.
I also want to give 'mad props' to my Scorpio homie whom I've been friends with ever since my birthday weekend last year, for also being openminded enough to try & get healed. I wish him all the best, that he may finally get the direction he so needs.
Quite ironic that I'm posting this on Mother's Day. Then again, maybe all the more timely to do. Happy weekend, everyone. Will throw another one-card special on my Page to celebrate.
In other news, I'm already a certified ThetaHealing® Medical Intuitive, & I still have a long way to go. I really couldn't have done it without my kind classmates who've worked on me in class. Beautiful souls, I swear. Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone. Good luck to all of us. Will be writing more about my experience in a bit.