Monday, November 30, 2009

going back down to Earth

Moon in Taurus
Nov 28, 2009 to Dec 1, 2009

It's a steady and grounded Taurus Moon. Not a day for roller coasters, airborne, screaming with delight. Or is it? Indulge in the sheer pleasure of being here, adored by gravity, earth's invisible embrace. Enjoy your weight. Roll in a newly-mowed lawn. Celebrate your voice: shout, sing, or whisper in somebody's ear. Then drink a soothing tea for the thyroid & throat. You might be feeling a desire for more comfort and security now. Taurus says your prosperity takes organic gardening. Nothing greedy or toxic, just planning, patience, true nourishment, your bills paid in full, a surplus in your checking account, & honoring the ways in which you're already wealthy. If your neck or jaw is stiff, ask yourself, "What am I resisting?" This Moon makes it easy to feel stubborn. But in a changing world, such strength can sometimes defeat itself. Don't try to move immovable objects.

After many, many moons, & many, many sessions from my last post, I'm finally back. I can't thank you all for your patience & patronage. I'm forever grateful, & you all inspire me to do better.

From last Halloween until last weekend, I've been reading for a whole bunch of Earth signs again. Had a splendid time, even if it was unmistakably exhausting! Capricorn girls are indisputably just some of the coolest in the zodiac! & I've just realized my Ceres & Juno are both in Capricorn, in my 11th & 12th Houses, respectively, which should explain my connection with such people then. I still considerably lack Earth, however. That could also be another reason why I needed to interact with them. I'm not just talking about people with their Suns in Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn. There are also a handful of them with their Moons & other key planets in those signs. (Case in point, Moon in Virgo, which makes these individuals more reserved, especially in love.)

& I still love my forever-patient-with-me Virgo kid brother, who's been doing a lot of nice things for me this month. At one point I even made him go out at the last minute to withdraw from my debit card — without much complaint, mind you! — because I was still feeling sick from my period so I could make a cash-on-delivery transaction. He's also been taking care of our wonky computer, then he uploaded Tekken 6 on my PSP, & he also changed my smartphone's screen protector. I owe him a lot now at this rate, & that's why I'm excited for the holidays, so I can spend Christmas & New Year's Day with him for a change. It's been years since we've had a decent Christmas at home, so it's rather important that we throw something nice for ourselves.

That's why I won't be reading on December 26 & January 2 even if those dates fall on my usual Saturday schedule. Please be advised. I can be available for readings on the Fridays before those, but only from 11am-4pm. Plus, I might resume my sessions on February 6, 2010, after reading on January 1. It's important that we take breaks from the things we oh so love doing, to make sure we'll be doing them more wholeheartedly in the long run, or so I'd like to think.

The rest of my schedule for December are as follows:
DEC 5 - 2pm-6pm
DEC 12 - 3pm-8pm
DEC 19 - 11am-6pm
I can consider 7pm-9pm (8pm would be my last call time) especially on December 5, this weekend, if the 6pm-7pm session ends soon. Again, just please email me @ sp [dot] lovecraft [at] gmail [dot] com for an appointment with your contact number. :)

It's interesting, btw, for people to be asking about past lives & their karmic ties with certain individuals at this time. I'm still working on this lengthy remote reading request, which I should be sending by tomorrow. I can't wait to have this taken care of. I also have 2 more lined up. Must always remember that we get what we give, so I better be more prompt with my tasks. Past-life readings are trickier, actually, so I better brace myself for more of those to come my way.

With that being said, I will need to really charge per hour, & limit every session to only up to 3 hours at the most. If we go beyond that, it'll be terribly draining for both you & me, & it would be best if we continue online after a day or so or in person the following weekend, whichever works for the both of us. I usually don't like timing readings, even if I take note of what time we'd be starting & ending; nor would I really like to impose an hourly rate, but I guess it's for the best. Even if we finish in less than an hour, I would still have to charge the standard price. Even if I get to use your own deck, too, especially when it's brand new & we're welcoming it to the open, so to speak. Especially when I get first dibs on it. Yikes. Quite tricky. I've been "recharging" old, unused decks since 2003, & it can be very excruciating to read with those, & I thought it'd be different with crisp new decks. I was wrong. Decks do work best with their owners. I don't want to take possession of your cards, but sometimes people find reading with their decks easier when they go through me. I don't want people to ever feel shortchanged, though, so I make follow-ups & yes, you're all still eligible to win a free starter Tarot deck, a feng shui guidebook for 2010, & free readings especially for the upcoming New Year, if you've availed of readings from me all throughout 2009, & repeaters + serial referees have the most chance of winning treats from me! It also helps if you follow this blog & my official Facebook fan page! :D

You can also take advantage of PayPal's Crazy Hour promo, haha, yikes.

Enjoy PayPal's Crazy Hour!
I dread the idea of sounding like a hard-sell, but since it's one of the most important questions I've to answer everytime, there you go. Online readings can still be paid for via Globe GCash or bank transfers. Just email me for details. ♥

I would love to go on, but I'm experiencing problems with my computer like hell, & there's still so much to do. Will blog about them little things that have been making me excited since my last post, just to illustrate how yeah, I need a boost, too, & that simple pleasures rock. Without them, we're doomed. Anyway, let's all look forward to enjoying the holidays!

5 comments:

khaeiycee said...

With that being said, I will need to really charge per hour, & limit every session to only up to 3 hours at the most. If we go beyond that, it'll be terribly draining for both you & me, & it would be best if we continue online after a day or so or in person the following weekend, whichever works for the both of us. -- YEAH IT IS DRAINING! Yay! Hope to see u again... Happy Holidays! and thank you :)

Andalusia said...

HAHA hi, Khaeiycee!

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear that! I hope to see you again soon, too! My last day to read on a Saturday for this year would be tomorrow, December 19th, but again, I'll read by request on Christmas (December 25th) & New Year's Day (January 1st) around 11am-4pm. Just let me know! Happy Holidays, indeed!

Ivor said...

hi i dont know how to reach you... please let me know how to contact you... im very interested to your reading...

Andalusia said...

Please email me at sp.lovecraft@gmail.com for inquiries. Thank you. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the good advice ... it's very nice to read you ... ..and ...... instructive.
voyance gratuite en ligne par mail