Thursday, July 05, 2007

8 of Coins + 4 of Swords = the daily grind

Being the Queen of Swords is not much fun as one grows older, but I think this was so dead on according to Llewellyn.com:

Even if she appears mild-mannered,
at her core she remains an independent, even rebellious spirit.


So this independent to the point of rebellious spirit is celebrating her fifth anniversary of immersing in the art of Tarot this month up to her birthday in September. What does she have to offer? You’ll know once her next scheduled vacation leaves come in a couple of weeks.

For now, this week has been a breeze, in the sense that there’s not much negativity unleashed during my day job, maybe because it’s the 4th of July, haha, even if the work hours are crazy to make up for the holiday gap. I dread the Yuletide then.

Anyway, it’s the drat time of the month again, & I feel half-dead & bloated. No wonder I’m crankier & thirstier than the usual, but at least I’m off my antibiotics now which were making my day job more difficult than supposed to, & what I need to do then is just drink more water.

My reading schedule for now will be every Saturday morning (post-shift) & Monday nights (before 9PM). E-mail requests can be granted but please allow 7-10 days for processing, hehe. Work is taking its toll, so I need dire concentration for optimum results.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice topic what you have shared with us.... Every time I got some thing new and interesting information here. I must appreciate your blog site. Good job! Keep posting.
voyance totalement gratuit