Monday, July 27, 2009

"dancing days are here again"

I really love Tarot.com's Our Changing Sky feature.
Moon in Libra
Jul 25, 2009 to Jul 28, 2009

You're Ginger Rogers today. And everyone and everything you meet is Fred Astaire. During this Libra Moontime think "grace in space." If you meet an obstacle or encounter resistance, dance like you expected it to be there. Libra's skill is knowing just how to receive whatever shows up. The trick is recognizing its beauty, which is all there is to diplomacy and charm. Any "couple tension" on this Moon is especially instructive. With as much neutrality as you can muster, examine the feedback loop of offering and receiving. If your lower back hurts, you might be doing too much or expecting too much from others. Court the idea that all the support you need lies within, as in a yoga balancing posture. This Moon asks, "Can you keep the peace and your balance at the same time?" The atmosphere is light and neutral today. It's okay to be indecisive. Enjoy the ability to dance (gracefully) around the possibilities.

Oh, boy. Despite this supposedly usual welcome phase, because the Moon is in my sign, I'm still down in the dumps. I don't understand it. Ever since the solar eclipse, things have gone rather haywire. Whether this is PMS (finally, thank God) or just weird cosmic blues, I just want to feel so much better. The Sun is finally in Leo & so I should be feeling more upbeat now, but WTF. Oh, well. I'll still really make way for my 7th tarot anniversary, which I'll go ahead & celebrate in a couple of weeks. By that time I should be available for readings, too. I'll see if I can squeeze in some time on the 31st, though. I've been slacking off so bad, but I've come up with a few surprises, hehe. I can't wait. All you fans & followers & patrons have a chance to score something nice from me. ♥

I'll just go blog again later. I've more to share from The Message//Remix, hehe, & a whole lot of other things. Oh, I think I want the 59 Seconds: Think A Little, Change A Lot book. Yeah, I'm drafting my birthday wishlist for this year. Oh, God, hooray for further decomposition, hehe.

OK, fine, I'm doing my best to cheer myself up. I'm rekindling my love for the Stone Temple Pilots, & I'm listening to their lovely Led Zeppelin tribute like crazy again. It's my most favorite remake (from my all-time favorite band, at that) ever; next in line are Tiga & Trent Reznor's rendition of "Burning Down The House" (by Talking Heads), & The Cardigans' trippy "Iron Man" redux (by Black Sabbath, no less). Haha, there's also Marilyn Manson's take on Soft Cell's "Tainted Love" & ohgodhowcaniforget Type O Negative's "Summer Breeze" by Seals & Croft. Ah, there we go, I feel better already.

Have a great week. ^_^

0 comments: