Saturday, November 10, 2007

the daydream cycle begins now

Libra
(Sep 23 - Oct 22)

Aesthetically pleasing Venus is your key planet, making you sensitive to her current visitation to your sign. The days and weeks month ahead remind you how important it is for you to take care of your need for beauty. Start out by making a commitment to yourself to make new friends, be more social, and to indulge your senses. Don’t let anyone talk you out of your pleasures.

HAHA. Ironically, I would rather catch up on sleep, sit at my favorite spot at work (which I’ve dutifully wiped clean ten times with antibacterial wipes), sulk by my youngest sister’s grave in peace, & get a massage as well as my hair done as soon as I can. Monday should be a good time to reconnect with a client, & I’m happy to say that all of my decks have already been ‘recharged’.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for your site! Really, it's great and as I saw in the first posts it's true that sharing and site interface are really a boon to work style. Really a big thank you!

voyance en ligne gratuite