Monday, April 03, 2017

making this my best year yet



Hello again, everyone!

How do you like my new logo?

That's just the start of a whole slew of new things to come, & I can't wait for my long-overdue blog redesign!

My brand is light, feminine, fresh, perfect for springtime, but definitely hard-hitting & on point when it comes to getting answers & solutions; because clarity, empowerment, & success is what I'm here for to help achieve.  

It's been 12 long years since this brand started, during my 10th high school reunion, but it never really got a name until 14 months later. About time I do something about this!

I've just been really busy!

I'm just scheduling certification classes (learn #ThetaHealing from me! 1:1 classes are available!), a monthly healing workshop (the latest is on April 29th, 4pm-7pm, in Salcedo Village, Makati, with limited seating), & private 1:1 sessions (I'm available this Tuesday, April 4th, 5pm onwards; then Thursday, April 6th, 7pm onwards). & of course, visualizing how to get this show on the road, while decluttering my home big time, & going through personal assistants like crazy. 

My new PA is Catherine Orbeta, so don't be alarmed if she texts you in my place to confirm your appointments.

 So I have IG & my official Facebook Page, yes?

Should you wish to PM me, please do so on my Facebook Page.
Please expect a response usually after lunch, like 2pm.
I also give free Tarot readings there every time the Moon is either Full or New, or if there's a holiday, at the very least.
Make sure to Like my Page before posting your question for your free reading.

I still have my cellphone number, btw, but it's best to Viber me on that number for a quicker response.

& be sure to send me your email address so I can send you my online scheduler.

I've raised my rates so please PM me for details. 
& no, I don't offer run-of-the-mill intuitive readings.
My services are for serious takers, who are in need of dire life coaching & emotional x spiritual relief. 

I'm still very much alive. Watch out for more changes! :P

Enjoy S/S '17!

3 comments:

audrey lefour said...

An excellent congratulations for an excellent subject and an excellent blog !!!

voyance gratuite par mail

rosy123 said...

Vos partages me plaient beaucoup! C'est super!!!
voyance gratuite

Rosiana Monbon said...

Vraiment sympa ce site web
Voyance en ligne gratuite