Saturday, September 22, 2012

birthday blues + Venus in Leo + Mars return

It's my Solar return soon, & I did say before on Facebook that I won't be having Tarot readings from September 21-30, as part of my birthday break on the 25th. I'll be slightly more than 3 decades old by then, even if it doesn't really show (& I'm still freaked out with how I act like I'm only 12 sometimes). Please take note. & please feel free to show me your love in any (CAVEAT: non-threatening) way! Haha. 

I'm still grateful for my most loyal clients who'd go out of their way to treat me to coffee & munchies while I read for them, or dole out presents even before my actual birthday next week. I've already received awesome spa items from The Body Shop, then I'm expecting a cupcake cookbook all the way from London. Their generosity will be ardently repaid. I believe in quid pro quo, after all, & that's the way to go. ♥  

I really haven't taken care of my wishlist yet, but it will include cookbooks from The Barefoot Contessa, an ice cream maker (yes, please, I miss having cookies-&-cream ice cream, just like what Mom used to make), a new oven along with a state-of-the-art kitchen, because my Cancer Moon in my 5th House (cusp in Gemini) demands it. Plus the repeated draws of the Queen of Wands card is denoting how my inner Venus is hellbent on becoming the next domestic goddess. Haha. Come back later. I'll even give my shipping address so you can all send me your gifts of choice! ♥ 

Anyway, check out this awesome Katy Perry remix from my new favorite local D&B producer + DJ, because I love the original track (IKR, so unlikely of me, yeah?) to begin with & I'm all for supporting local talent all the more while Neptune's in Pisces for the next few years. Kinda funny how the day before he announced he was going to remix this song, I was wondering how else it could sound differently. Et voila. So much fun. Thanks anyway, Universe! (You can catch him perform live later here.)

4 comments:

Voyance mail said...

J'ai trouvé mon bonheur sur ce site, mes questions ont rapidement trouvées réponses, mes exigences ont été respectées bien que le délai demandé soit très court, je suis donc très satisfaite de ce site

voyance gratuitement

Voyance mail said...

J'ai trouvé mon bonheur sur ce site, mes questions ont rapidement trouvées réponses, mes exigences ont été respectées bien que le délai demandé soit très court, je suis donc très satisfaite de ce site
voyance gratuite par mail

Anonymous said...

Thanks for share this information with us, I always come across this amazing post.
voyance par mail gratuite

rosi said...

I discovered your article. he is beautiful super bravo of you. I would return to see him.

voyance serieuse